- Is your subfloor wet?
- Is there a mould odour within your home?
- Is the level of your house lower than the street level?
- Is your house built on steeply sloping land?
- Are there pools of stagnant water or constant dampness around your property walls?
- Does the perimeter of your property flood in areas during/after heavy rains?
Here at Quality Building Inspection we can help you to improve the drainage around your property.
There is no job too big or too small, as we do all kinds of drainage improvements in Sydney, including the installation of AGI Pipes or the simple installation of channel drains.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to fight against the effects of water, but we can control/divert water away from the property by installing a proper drainage system.
Inadequate drainage around the building not only causes mould and damage to the foundation of the property, but also dramatically increases the chance of termite infestation.
Quality Building Inspection is happy to come to you for a free quote and consultation onsite, as each and every property is unique and needs a different approach and assessment.
All jobs will be performed by an experienced, licensed, fully insured and reliable plumber.
Please contact our office on 1800 656343 or Ben on 0467-222-264 to book for a free quote.
Please see below photos of different job sites where Quality Building Inspection has improved the site drainage within the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Learn about how we drain your property .