We believe that nothing can replace experience and quality. With Quality Building Inspections Sydney, you have your inspection done with experienced eyes:
- We have been in the business for years
- We have accomplished a large number of quality inspections
- We use the latest technology in the industry, such as the Thermal Imaging Camera
- We don’t use fancy applications to keep it simple, rather, we spend a good two hours on your premises
- We will provide you with a unique and detailed report
- We make sure you don’t waste your money
Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Report contains detailed information on the property, such as
- Cracking to the dwellings/building elements
- Leaking showers and/or shower screen
- Leaking down pipes
- Wood decay damage (to the floor framing timbers and/or leaking shower areas within the subfloor)
- Inadequate ant-capping within the subfloor area
- Broken/missing/cracked roof tiles or roofing sheets
- Poorly fitted roof flashings
- Flawed boundary retaining walls
- Blocked weep holes
- Visual Inspection of Damp Proof Course
- And more…
Even though it is not a mandatory requirement, Quality Building Inspection, Sydney provides a report with photographs that illustrate any problems (or lack thereof). Photographs give you a clearer understanding of the problems at hand at the time of the inspection. They are also a form of visual evidence and a proven fact for both the seller and the purchaser in any future negotiations they may become involved or entangled in.
Naturally, in our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection reports we address all areas of the property as per AS4349-0, 1 and 3 of 2007 and 2010 series of Australian Standards.
Don’t hesitate and contact Quality Building Inspection toll-free on 1800 656 343 today!